Thursday, April 23, 2009

How can....

I understand that you have a bf, i'm probably just a spare for u at this moment...but i sincerely cares for you and treats you, i don't know mayb not good enough for you?? But can u atleast pay some attention to me? I ask you that day, have you got home??? And u didn't reply me but after 3 hour u message bout u felt guilty of ur bf.....fine, u said u wanna to shared something with me rite, its k...but after tat i msg u once in the morning telling u to least msg me when u got to png, another once in nite when i wished u nitez, till now, theres no reply what so ever, but then u showed up right in front of me in SP which is to be the second day ur in png....whats that?? huh?! u give me a laugh oni, ur bf so fucked up that u can't greet ur FRIEND is it??? i AM WORRIED SICK, SO SICK I LITTERALY GET SICK, worried whether ur home in sp d or not, worried whether u arrive penang safely d? Yet after that u msg me what? another past-message-not-important-message telling me u didnt have charger, so bad luck, DO U ATLEAST KNOW HOW I FELT JUST NOW??! i was told to believed ur in png, but no ur in sp......but why u should tell me rite?

But still i'm sure u'll think what am i worrying bout? i overrated stuff, i think too much, maybe, but still...i realli believe so much in you and me, i realli believe that kiss isn't just a kiss, i realli believe those caring aren't just caring, i realli believe we had something goin on.....i'm just too fed up...i've had so many downs no ups or whatsoever lately, i can't find any reason u'll left a 3 year relationship that you have with a guy so fucked up he beat u in front of everyone and make u cry like hell, to a ordinary guy that like you at the first moment and cared for you for just 4 months.....i realli don't know...but still, i'm ready for the worst, your right, its totally selfish that i called you to wait for me if i gone to Aussie, so if ur not ready for that i totally understand.....but i'll still be here, waiting for your Yes or No and i promise to wont commit to anyone else or whatsoever, thats just how i am, i still love you, i trust u oso love me....just can you at least let me think what are you thinking realli??

9 comments:

  1. Han... bro i know to say calm down now is abit useless cause is not easy to calm down at this kind of situation, but getting sad "ya i know i was too that nite.." but hey maybe u just need to find a time try to ask her out and talk to her face2face.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup...
    agreed with u Vic...
    better made it clear at once

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm.........girl you like always have that effect of calming you down and makes you unable to leash out ur anger at them dun ya'll think? she smsed me and tell me that her phone was out of battery and unable to answer my msgs...well i accept that and still, the moment she made contact with me again all my anger completely fade away...does J have that effect on u vic?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES SHE DOES....... now she's got the power to control my emotions...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haiz....so like the lyrics of Dua Dunia, Cinta it buta, dan membutakan...

    ReplyDelete
  6. huhu...so how is chye ling and them all d? so long didn't meet them d haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. u know then good fast fast come back Pg...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey bro...do u know am i??
    jus forget it la...
    dun waste time wif her

    ReplyDelete