Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Memory....

Last Saturday....i went to visit a friend of my landlord in the hospital.....her name is Joan...she's a sorta aged woman.....and she suffers from depression.

In order to cure it she's been exposed to numerous electrotherapy, and as such, resulted in loss of memory for her...i met her once before when she was still 'ok', when the depression didn't emerge......but then that day when i saw her again, she didn't recognize me d i guess......as my landlord go and talk to her its obvious eventhough she still recognizes my landlord, she's doesn't have the spirit or energy edi, as she looks dizzy and weak.....but the most scary thing is, she can't remember what she did that morning.........and it sorta struck me that, wat if one day my landlord went there and she didn't remember my landlord anymore, how would it felt?!

Think, if one day u go home to ur dad or ur mom and they dun remember u anymore they say to u who r u.......that kinda feeling...dun u think is worse than death?

A mind doesn't shape our world
A soul doesn't shape who we are
Its the memory we have that shapes it all.

All the wishes for a fast recovery Joan.

No comments:

Post a Comment