Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Annual Dinner with Evergreen United

Well really, my blog has been in a hiatus for a long time now isn't it? Reason being im just too pre-occupied with alot of things, primarily being i've got sick, now its been quite a while, and i guess my body just give up and say to me PLEASE, PLEASEEE, i dun understand, am i pushing myself too hard? Hmm~

Anyway, last week, we had our annual dinner for Evergreen United, now that the league is finish.
老崔, 燕航(congratz for a lovely baby boy!), and a宁哥, although he didn't play, he keep constant contact and caring for us.















宁哥's wife, 老杨, and 贺立龙.















李熹, our captain and backbone...it is becuz of him that everything works.















Evergreen United's veteran players, except me and 立龙, as all the other young players are not available.














It comes to us that, to win a league, is so hard and it takes more than just good players. It also takes alot of things into granted.

This dinner also mark a farewell for 立龙 who is going back to China due to his 1 year study program is coming to an end. He's been crucial to the team, exceptionally critical in the defense and starting attack, he's just the type of player that, wont give up. He teaches me alot, in the principle of life, and although he personally stated that he's not treating football seriously, albeit just for fitness purpose, we all noe how passionate he is. At the end, knowing him, you get that kinda feeling that 'this person is going to be one of those person that's going to change my life', and indeed he is.

And to have a new reform for myself, im changing number 99 to 1, as if everyone has given up, the number 1 player that will never give up will be me.

Forever my friend~
















永远都不要放弃~ 立龙言

No comments:

Post a Comment