Wednesday, October 6, 2010

1968 Camaro....

This car came to our workshop one day...and it wasn't until recently that i was mesmerized by the pristine condition of the interior....do bear with me that this was original interior~~means that in 1968, if u buy a new Camaro, they come with THIS interior.....we dun even have that on Merc or Bimmers now !!
White~















All White~~















The only place i would have love having White on is the dashboard !















Not to mention the exterior....















Its hard to imagine, a car 33 age old....when well preserved, hands down beaten all the other newer cars.....after seeing this car, it redefines the word 'interior' for me....i dun need tons of carbon fiber, i dun need bucket seats, i dun need roll cage nor do i need to make my interior look on par with a track car.















I just need a special interior that truly defines me. Same with car, i dun need the best car in the world, i just need a special car that truly defines me ^^

And this is definitely one of them~a 1968 Chevrolet Z28 Camaro

No comments:

Post a Comment