Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Intake....July

Intake...July, was the message from my agent Ms. Celia who's arranging for me to go study at Kangan Institute in Australia...

Turns out my nightmare has come true as i've to go to Aussie b4 july as that's when my course will start...

Have to let go alot of ppl i love and things i love to do....i guess thats what great bout growing up we mature by letting go stuffs that are hard to let go....some ppl are excited while some will feel a stinging pain and i'm the latter one...

It hits me right at the moment i saw that msg, it was at morning 10am...lot of images goin on bout what will happen next, and boy i never knew getting a dateline feels so pressured.....

I can't leave behind dad, he's not healthy enough, you'all dad has your mom while your mom has your dad, mine doesn't, we had us, each other, turns out having dinner every nite with him isn't enough....

I can't leave behind my friends, i treasured them and i spiritually bonds with them, i care for everyone of them too without knowing what benefits or help will they give me.....

I can't leave behind alot of things.........but the most i can't leave behind is you...

12 comments:

  1. the only person i really can't leave behind is my J

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone who reads this post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulation anyway...
    and pity u as well...
    bcarefull while driving thr...
    lol
    their trap cam very chiak lat 1...
    and seems lack of touge too... haha
    i guess u hav to teach ur dad play msn or webcam...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh...so sad...i din read...xp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miyoko : you ar.......sure i'm goin to miss you..

    Vince : Yaya will do thanx for da advice

    ReplyDelete
  6. i tot the person u only miss will be me....haiz...=.=

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha....
    Flirting started.. hehe

    i thk u will love football field thr...
    damn nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miyoko= wei i can't be so selfish one wat.....i'll miss you but surely i'll oso miss my family and friends at the same time riteee

    Vince= ya vince thats actually the num 1 thing i'm looking forward to...

    ReplyDelete
  9. not rite...hahaha...den u nonit miss me...^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. wahh.....................please don't do this to me la.....

    ReplyDelete