Sunday, June 28, 2009

Was hoping for a dream to come true

Today, or should i say yesterday by now, i'm writing this on June 28 2.19am....On June 27, my horoscope reads like this,

"If you are one of the many sceptical Scorpios who think dreams don't come true, wait until this evening"

An hour ago, before i was reading that, i was in a dream, i dreamed bout U...

When i was reading the newspaper i was still crystal clear bout that dream, but so sorry, by now 2.24am i have forgotten what it is anymore....but one thing is sure, we're together in that dream....

So as i read my horoscope, which usually turns out to be correct, i was hoping that it could really be dream come true, by evening....by evening....and than Hooi Chin msn me asking am i free later 8pm?? I was like, EVENING! EVENING! in which i tell her i am, cuz i always got back home after football at tat time, she say she just wanna meet me for awhile and giv me something.......

My puny little mind
My stupid imaginative, stupid psychotic mind
My unbelievably naive mind
My childish thinking
My broken mind breaking my broken heart

I thought Hooi Chin was bringing U along.....haha

Turns out no, she givs me a farewell gift (thanx alot Hooi Chin!!) and thats all. I was like, were's my dream........Ur not there......Ur not in any part of it either....(dont get me wrong Hooi Chin i realli do liked ur present k)

Temptation for calling U and sms U is pushing me to the edge, i can't help it but to send a simple Free? to you, in which you reply to me that your in your friend's house, in SP, which in someway i was glad, cause least your replying me....and then again even in a rare occasion of a snooker session with my friend can't seem to get you out of my head.........

So eager to call you so eager to hear your voice.........this is kinda like those script from Hollywood or some cheap-ass Taiwanese drama isnt it?? Turns out their true.....and those stupid-shit-sorry-ass Taiwanese make these into a universal-thing for those mui mui zai....totally eliminated its own genuine feeling and true meaning....

I dreamed bout U in lots of occasion......but sometimes i woke up and hoped that i never had them before, for i know dreams come true?? Those words ain't in my dictionary.....Remember those days, U used to dream bout me too?? I guess those were the times i actually felt touched and happy, yup, i'm so fucking cheap, that this cheapo bastard gets happy and touched so cheapo easily........Remember one time when you tell me that you dream that i was dead in that dream, and you attend my funeral and you cried? And which i reply to you saying i'm still here don't worry........thats probably the most touched moment i ever had, cause knowing that you'll cry for me, even if its Death itself.....Everytime i dreamed of you, we're together, as in a couple....haha sometimes the dream was so sweet i didn't wanna wake up at all, i was like, please don't make me wake up please don't make me wake up....

But then i wake up to plain ol suck fuck reality, it just turns me down......

Most of the time i'm no one to you.......i can feel that......i'm trying to be that some-one but to be fair, i'm no where near it am i? You could see me once more before i leave, thats fairly enough, but i'm a greedy guy....i wanna meet you again....so many things to tell you so many thoughts to share with you....so many feelings, which you branded 肉麻 thing, i wanna let you know.....but when you think it like that, no point telling you anymore since its goin to be just plain ol geli stuff taken from tv drama huh(thanks Taiwan)? But still i spit it out...i managed to tell like.....1% of what i wanna tell u???? They say its ok u get rejected, least you let them know how you felt......thats what i'm trying to do here but it seems that it isn't working and is back-firing at me....

A couple days ago Siang asked me what time i will go back to if i had a time machine?? I tell him, I would go back to the October of 2008, cuz that time, U haven't reunite with your bf yet.....haha he say i should think ahead, and should go back to the time of when i was a baby and make success from there eversince since i had all the knowledge that time....but for me, nah...whats done is done....there's only one regret.....2 actually, but one is being

I know you too late.

I was realli hoping Hooi Chin would saw this and pass this to you, but come to think bout it.....Hooi Chin you better not do it.....cause i don't wanna admit the aweful fact that we wont goin to be together....your probably just an aeroplane, stopping by this airport of mine.......i know i'm goin and we're goin to be separated, while i chat phone with you for 1 hour your bf sees you for 23 hour, while i misses you 24/7, your being with your bf 24/7, and while i love you so much, you wont feel it, no matter how much i project that love to you, cause he'll block out that love and there's nothing i can do..........

But still i'm waiting....for this dream to come true, either a NO or a YES, i'm still waiting...

Remember the first time we chatted?
Remember the first time we webcamed?
Remember the first time we talk on the phone?
Remember the first time u drop your tears in front of me?
Remember the first time i tell you i love you?

Its 3.10am now, i'm still thinking of U..

10 comments:

  1. owh...the girl is so lucky....who isit???can intro to me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooi chin?
    never heard u say de

    ReplyDelete
  3. han let it go....

    but if u persist i will support u as a friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooi Chin's a friend of mine and also a friend of her's....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm.... i thk u better try your best and last before leave here... tell her all wat u hiding so long b4 u leave... dun let any 遗憾 happen in your life if u can avoid it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. well no guys are ever perfect at these things i believe?? if they were any they are playboy.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. No I'm not. No I'm not. No I'm not.

    ReplyDelete
  8. han...u got her d??she is not lucky at all..haha..joke joke...but hooi chin rite?im fion here...im his old fren n we stay together in a same house for two years...don be jeaolous ya..coz im LANGSUNG tak lalu him...langsung tak minat...!!but..u got one lucky thing u meet him..i juz tell u here if u saw this....a gud news for u....HE STILL VIRGIN!!!!!!!!CHERISH IT gals..!!!wooohooo~~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. woohoo....hahaha...saja kepo here...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss Poh: What happen to u??????? haha what u tak lalu me? who want to lalu with u hahaha live with u ar....omg sure die haha ppl! she likes to put her hand on her backside when she farts and thn put on other ppls nose one haahahaha no la jk jk...and bdw u noe hooi chin?

    Miyoko: come la come la here no ppl kepo so sienz...T.T

    ReplyDelete