Wednesday, June 10, 2009

~^^~Present from Clover~^^~

Guys and Gal, its time to make a confession.....ehem ehem.......i have a lil sis all along......hahahha jk jk, she's the girlfriend for one of my best buddie, for now, we've known for like 4 years or so i believe.......her name is Clover

Knowing i'm goin oversea for studying, hehe she got me a present....
















A for my Amaury......
haha so sweet.........this is like, the first gift i ever got in years.........seriously, well, other than that ThaiBoxing boxer that Siang got for me while he's in Phuket....=.= thanx Siang

















Feel so happy with that gift, she asked me why i'm so happy, i said mayb its cuz i felt that someone actually remembers me ? haha.....

There's alot to tell bout her, but sometimes word aren't the most effective way in expressing something..........i'm goin to miss you but for sure i'ma keep in contact with you all!!

21 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!im so jealous....=.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealous what wor hahah we are impossible she's my good fren gf lai, she's more of a Ah Sou for me d haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. gor,thx the present u gv mui mui
    i so touch...^^

    mui jus wanna to tell u
    i very cherish our friendship
    cs is the best lover in my world
    qy is the best sis in my world
    n u is the best bro in my world
    u all three are the most important person in my heart...^^

    i believe
    watever where u go,u never forget me...
    n thn,dun forget keep in touch wif cs o
    n me oso~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...im just kidding nia...bluek...xp...but a bit terasa cz her name gt a bit similar with me^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. har?! what present i gives you?!?!

    Miyoko= haha don't think so much bodohhhhhh wakaka blak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 你寫給我的文章就是我的禮物咯^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. call me bodoh....wanna die ar...piak!piak!piak!....i want present also...

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha pukul pukul !! haha erm...ur present ar.....i'll buy for you when i'm at aussie kkkkk hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. 别这么说啦, 那算是礼物哦这种文章...

    ReplyDelete
  10. waaaa...den i ma have to wait wait till im old lady...huhu...

    ReplyDelete
  11. 嘿嘿~不打擾你們打情駡俏了~

    ReplyDelete
  12. miyoko: haha bluak! FedEx wont take so long de la haha

    Clover: 打你的头啊哈哈

    DoriX: were got weird??????? this is normal edi i seen worse haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. what 打情骂俏??dun luan luan say...=.=

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha yala dun luan luan say!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gor ar gor,u wif any girls oso da qing ma qiao la~~~~hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. huh?any girl??
    ntg~wahahaha!
    gor ar~i wan a da sao la~~

    ReplyDelete