Saturday, January 9, 2010

Scary evening T.T".....(yet I make a new friend^^...)

Jz now was just sitting there whilst doing some reading, when i heard my landlord back, we had a few chat but she say she was abit tired and just gonna and have a nap. Approx 3 or 4 hours later i heard someone calling me albeit with a pale and weak noise, nothing like i've heard before, get out, and saw my landlord was calling me from her room, as i go closer, i know something was wrong......

I can smell the foul smell of puke, and then it struck me that i was rite ~ Annie was very much sick, its very obvious that she was incredibly weak and she asked my tat i call up one of her friend to come by and help her clean up....and as i call one of her friend didn't pick up, but did call up her other friend, as she say she will be there in a while, i go down stair to wait for her, Angela was her name. And as i sat and sat and sat, a knock comes~ And as i open the door, to be frank the first thing i notice wasn't her actually, well ya at first but my eyes instantly turns to that Mitsubishi Lancer GSR (which i tot was a Evo III cuz so similiar, but the GSR is 1.8 while the Evo have 2.0 engine) and it hits me immediately.

Angela's husband use to be a rally-navigator, hmmmmmmmm as Angela walks in, she really does look like, a Ghost Buster (or Puke Buster), she had a few buckets, full of stuffs like clean towel, cloth, rubber gloves, detergent and a few more stuff....after she went up to have a look on Annie, they went out to got us dinner and as we had dinner together, i shared so much stories with Bernard, Angela's husband, which is a very very friendly guy that, i must admit...bears resemblance to the KFC uncle......anywayyyyyyy it was sooo fun talking to him~ we chat about rallies, the past heroes, and how technology kill the fun out of it, how they use to do Scandinavian Flick back then with ridiculous speed, and also the true meaning behind the usage, or the real purpose of Scandinavian Flick..... I share my side of the story of Malaysia's past rally history, my touge experience (another touge lover he is~^^) my crash, and we didn't have a single moment of silence and it was soooo fun~

Thank god Annie was recovering now, as i suspected she's having food poisoning as she vomited earlier and was shivering too~ quite like the last time i had mine, touch wood plsss dun let me get that again T.T....Lucky i was in the house then......Its really really scary when i first saw Annie like that as i didn't know what to do really, if it wasn't for Angela and Bernard, omg.........

A scary evening it is, yet i make a new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment