Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Amaury.....your one year older d ya...

First of all, sorry for all the viewers (if theres any~) about the lack of update on my blog, first of all, its been bz like hell for me as presentation and assignment was coming....preparin preparin preparin, correct, correct and correct, thn preparin again.......its just tired....BUT FUN !! ^^ I got Safety Features in ECU to present ^^ anyone can giv me a help one that ? hehe...

And then theres my internet line which has gone down (everytime during end of the month....)

Then again, today, November 9, is my Birthday ^^ Yipee......20 years old d lo....stop playing and fooling around d k Amaury.....thanks to everyone who wishes me on facebook...appreciated it...thanks guys, your the best!

My first Bday at oversea.....
















My first Bday cake at oversea.....
















My first Bday cake slice at oversea...



















Thanks Annie, Carmal my dear landlord and Scott or Scotty which had gone back to US for the surprise.....

Do stay tune guys as i will update mayb 7-8 post as i had TONS of pictures as well as stories to tell......^^

9 comments:

  1. happy b'day man, shit i forgot bout it, i tot it was 11th.... or else we could have a party 2nite coz Top and the rest of the crew is not working 2nite

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha nah its alrite~~~ ^^ got your wishes is enough d ~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dear dear han han...hahaha
    sorry that i din wish u at that day..
    n too bad..u cant celebrate at here with us...
    wish u will success in ur life la...then fast fast com bak married me...lol
    joke joke..wakakakaakak...
    anyways.......i will oways love u my fren...
    hapy belated bday yayayaya!!hooorayyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude whats with the Beetles hairstyle?
    AND A BARREL OF KFC XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha,bro,u have grown old....hope tat when i c u,u r still tat sohai k.take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fiona: Noooooooooooooooooooooooo......T.T
    Chris: Thank You ^^ Long time no c u d how r u~
    Juztin: Experimenting......im doing the beetles first thn gonna move to....i dunno.....haha
    Edward: Thanks man ==

    ReplyDelete
  7. u send the link to me once but i forgot bout it d and its from taiwan de, 1 guy and 1 girl sing the song de

    ReplyDelete