Friday, May 14, 2010

Training 32 and 33

Training 32 and 33 are both freezingggggg, its getting into winter now, so things are starting to get colder, and plus i didn't have a training tracks and i DUN like playing with tracks (long pants), so i have no choice but to bear with the cold freezing weather.

Dun get me wrong, i LOVE cold weather, the colder the better, but not when your wearing just a t-shirt and shorts =.=....

We had a goalkeeper trainer training us these days, and immediately we discovered our weakness, and where are our strong point. I began to understand that my strong points are my speed off the line and ability to sorta 'pre-determine' the journey of the ball. But my weakness is that i dun have enough physical appearance (which im well aware of~~) and my habit of second guessing, sorta too much unnecessary calculations on my brain....

What i really hope i can improve on is my diving and high ball....all those acrobatic saves, how can they do it !?

No comments:

Post a Comment