Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Han Chiang Open Day Autoshow Part 4. More of the Cars


Mitsu Lan Evo 8

Using R888


















Nice purple RX8....
















Another Lan Evo 8..




























Nicely done Satria, plain but good..

















Another BMW, courtesy of B1
















Chev Aveo, for me, the nicest car that day..















That is......minus the wing...
















Piston's Putra, he's a classmate of my CnG class















Advan Neova, and he touges the same road as me too woohoo
















A Gen2 in which...
















Has 2 air filters.......Zech calls this Super Air Box!















And this little fella just keep staring at me i can't help it, guess he was ready for the camera though haha














I'm gonna add these to my car!

















R-X-8


















































Some look backs....check out the arches man....damn!

































Drift Bodykit?! What are those? Put on them and ur car can drift??? Seriously...















And a puny little Smart Roadster.....aww....its ok i got ur pic....NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment