Sunday, July 26, 2009

I got rob...........

Tips for surviving in Australia......

STRANGER CALL UP ON YOU, WALK AWAY

T.T...........i was walking to the train station today to go to some friend's house as his gf is having her bday today (HAPPY BDAY JULIE) thn whn some guy call up to me and asked me for some changes as his wallet got missing and he needs some money to get a train, well a good samaritan i am i take out 2 dollar for him, and he says that why dun u giv a your 10 dollar (that preek peeks at my wallet ==) and as i sees that his hand holding a lot of coins, and what a fool i was didn't realize it was a trick, since he has that lots of coins why would he stil be not enough of money? So nonetheless i damn stupid to hand him that 10 dollar expecting him to return me the change but he ran away........T.T...................................T.T.........

Hope this bad luck will turn into a good luck repaying me in later times.......

10 comments: