Friday, July 31, 2009

To all the bad luck...(Update)

I've had some friends who ar, in some bad shit nowadays, its not their fault realli, but sometimes thats just what reality is, it sucks, bad unlucky shit happens to them, and although im in no position to help them, some of them might even say to me u can't help dun talk, diam diam...

1 of my friend in school got into a accident just after he get his new car, 1 of my friend's family got into a financial prob, 1 of my friend got into a dilemma regarding her old bf and vice versa, 1 of my friend is that bf, 1 of my friend is thinking of breaking up with her bf (this is another one) which has accompany her for a long time, 1 of my friend's grandma pass away d, he loves his grandma alot....(rest in peace.......), 1 of my friend has had his car breakdown, twice, his money got cheated on the net, he's racket break out of a sudden......

guys~ this is just temporary, not long term, i sure this will end ok, u all have my best wishes seriously, dun giv up!!

6 comments: