Monday, July 27, 2009

Why.....

I was expectin so so much from you......do u noe??????????????
Mayb it doesn't even makes a point, since we hardly even communicate back in m'sia, now that we've made some contact, its SAME, nothing changes, i changes drastically but do u??

I dun think so..

Why does this happen to me, longer and longer it felts more difficult, can please someone teach me how to change myself into that guy that you liked that you admire that you adore that you pay attention to........or just that that post have been taken....

Hard hard hard hard hard hard and your making it harder

I was expectin so much from you, but guess im wrong...

dead wrong.

4 comments:

  1. if is urs then is urs...if not no matter how u still wont get it. anyway,dun think so much and stop being a baby! XD
    emo too much later bcome "temo,femo,demo..." :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm............things alrite now, i've tell her what is on my mind now so i guess she gets the point i guess....i have a hard time expressing my thoughts to someone else can anyone teach me that?

    ReplyDelete