Sunday, July 12, 2009

Walk around Victoria Street

Got up today at a surprising 12pm (!) haha once wake up whole body was sore everywhere, guess from the overslept? Haha anyway, we're supposingly to get lunch at Victoria Street as Victor aka pgdori.blogspot.com haha has been stuck in the house for many days and hours now, we think its better for him to get some fresh air out there, so we got him out of the house, he's all hype up bout goin out haha me too, as we're goin with our landlord Carmel, such a sweet person she is. As we walk out the house, camera started snapping
And the first pic of the day...
Subaru Impreza ver.10~== there are like tons of this in the streets, i see them everyday....but they do giv out a good roar haha
















And then as we walk around the neighbourhood a nice Impreza ver.8 wagon drives by
















The neighbourhood

































A NA Impreza, its not uncommon to see them without the hood scoop over
















Silvia S13, with stock body,with stock rims, but the exhaust looks nasty
















This is actually a Mazda MX-6, i've never seen this car and this is my first time, still i think MX-5 is better ^^
















Know what this is? Its Rosemary, a kind of herb use commonly in cooking, nice nice smell i tell u


































And this, this is Lavender, smells kinda like Rosemary, but with a bit of perfume kinda like smell, they dun use this in cooking though, do they? hmm..
















A limo...damn thats long
















a Hemi
















two Jags that were parked in a manner it'll be a crime not to snap pics of it
















some of the houses along side the road where we are making our way to lunch^^
















Gnomes...
















BMW 120i, i've always had this liking towards 1-series..
















And here we are, Victoria Street
















Our lunch? At this Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine restaurant, Ha Long Cafe.

































My lunch, Beef with Vegetables and Fried Egg Noodle (soft) They do serve in crispy noodle though but i picked soft, and boy its quite a large bowl of noodle i would say, the beefs are not spared and are packed, the beef is quite good though i would like a bit more seasoning on the beef hehe but its very very good.
















Carmel have this Fried Beef roll with Vineleaf and Vermicelli
















While Victor, showing his craving for chicken, ordered a Fried Chicken with Fried Rice
















Our good landlord, Carmel
















Thn out we go, exploring the streets of Vietnamese, err Australian, or Vietnamese...Well this place is kinda like the Chinatown of Melbourne but its a Vietnamtown, got the idea?
MX-5, look at those arches
















cool car, doesn't know whats that though..
















The streets
















Ducks ducks ducks ducks ducks ducks ducks ducks ducks
















And then a FD show up
















What the hell?? EP3 four door?!
















haha look the tire is at the wrong rotation or mayb this is actually a drift spec thingy...hmm...
















Souped up FC, when Victor saw this i could pretty sure he got light shine on him for a moment, and Carmel and i had a hard time 'waking him up' yup, he got stoned there for like half an hour keep muttering FCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFC till his mouth gone numb haha no la jz jk

































And heres our winner of the day...........
















300ZX Nissan Fairlady.....
















Dad can i buy this? I'll let you drive?? For one time ??? hehehe
The wide arch are just amazing...some widebody kit on this, oomph!
















Goodbye my dear.....
















Impreza round our block....ntg special after some days around here got us a whole walkthrough of the Impreza history, and that includes the sedan version of the newest ver.10....=




































I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX I want 300ZX

12 comments:

  1. save up and go get 1, i believe is not that expensive here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woa.. finally u wake up from your ek9 dream. Ditch the ek dream and get a Nissan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. =.=" nah i dun wan a 300ZX la its too big for me, ever see a midget try to drive a hummer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. nope.... nah the 300zx is fine for u welcome to the DARK SIDE

    ReplyDelete
  5. dun la still stick to my type r la haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha.... Z better... the yellow one ald been brought to other place by a tow car d.. cant see anymore here.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. btw,i bet vic miss piri-piri chicken...=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha piri piri chicken, ei! dun spam my blog haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. aiyo sori la.....i wanna take picture of hot guys for u de but then ppl will think me gay.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. dear.. i did not mumble fcfcfc, i mumbled joyjoyjoyjoyjoy.......

    and yes i do missed piri-piri kok kok kai

    ReplyDelete