Sunday, February 7, 2010

Match day with Evergreen 8 *and possibly the worst day of my life in Australia*

7.00 am- Woke up, brush teeth, grab my usual cereal for breakfast when i grabbed a live cockroach instead~~~scared that the cereal may have cockroach in it, i didn't eat it and juz have a glass of milk.

8.00 am- Train did not go on time, one train was 'missing' from its usual timetable and this leads me to a late meet up with Top.

9.00 am- Goes to fetch Ken with Top

9.45 am- At Ken's house having tea and a game of pool before ready to go to the airport to fetch Victor.

11.00 am- Arrive at airport. Was crowded as usual.

11.30 am- Got out with Victor .

12.17 pm- Arrive at Point Cook, Victor's house.

12.30 pm- Went to get battery for S13.

1pm-2pm- Fuckin messing with the S13 at the fucking wrong time.......ended up with no fuel in the car, the car just didn't start at all, even if we've 'engineered' a new way of connecting battery. The hammer and bend method instead of the 'go-get-a-suitable-one' method.

2.30 pm- Arrive at my house to get my stuffs for the match game at Blackburn, shitty pitch.

3.30 pm- Arrive at Blackburn High School for second half of the game. But ended up starting for the opponent team as they were down on 1 person. I'm hungry, weak, dizzy, tired, and almost 90% fucked up yet im soooo excited for today's game, why?! Cuz i wanna prove to them how far have i improve, and i wanna see it for myself as well. At this stage i dun really care bout how much i can achieve for myself d, its more like how much i can achieve FOR my teammate. Thats all i care for now. And being there, playing for a group of strangers......why should i pushed myself, do all the hardwork, slam my body on the ground, all for a bunch of strangers that wont even remember me 15 minutes later?! I have some good save, but all the 'drama' just gets on me badly today.......i lose all sense of excitement or whatsoever on the pitch.

Im not saying who's wrong or right cuz i just can't be bothered. I, unfortunately, live in group of friends, who, if they did something that drag u down and put a mess on u, you can't say anything bout them, cuz we're friends ya ? Nothing is more important than friends ya ? They wont be ashame of what they've done and to the best effort not to repeat such things again. Im downright pissed and crossed today cuz of what my friends did it affected my mood, my game, my day, my everything, and frankly,

wat can i do?

4 comments:

  1. no la....my friend's micro and macro management not so good thn make me canot attend the football match early lo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. somemore, i gotta pay 20 dollar for the fuel....wtf....u c la ~~ i acc ppl go fetch ppl oni oso i gotta pay 20 dollar for diu gao nothing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD
    guan lai all people same 1(sama with beckham haha)

    ReplyDelete