Friday, February 19, 2010

Started working !!

Job - something man must conquer, and something man must have, as well as something all man hates hahahah.

Finally i got my job placement, which is abit similar to job trainings, at a automotive workshop near Clayton, thank god for my teacher Mirko to noticed me and took my request for granted that now i have a workshop, that, couldn't get any better, i have 2 great boss, that does mechanical AND electrical, just perfect.

Far far away, theres a workshop little Lippy works in, which tooks him 1 hour so to get there. Yes, they sometimes call me....Lippy....dun ask why...... anyyyyywayyy, its a fairly huge shop, with 4 cars inside and still pretty much room left going around. The boss Ali who deals with mechanical and Suvad who deals with electrical are both very good person, they dun get up on your ass for nothing and they teach you quite alot as well, from the first day on. On my first day i was already doing tires and battery and stuffs, which is great, as some workshop might have u do just cleaning for half a year !

A single plate clutch being 'torn apart' from 550bhp















A Proton Satria GTi being work on on my second day haha.















I guess if u put it on it might have a difference huh















Recaro seats















Does Msia model have the same meter?















4G93P















BAHAYA-KIPAS BERPUSING SECARA AUTOMATIK (Caution-Fan turns automatically)















Suvad's bike that we help polished today ^^















No comments:

Post a Comment